About Deborah Btesh, AP
Using Acupuncture & Other Natural Remedies To Help Miami Area Patients Get Well
Reap the Benefits of a Holistic Approach
If you’re suffering from chronic pain, struggling with anxiety or depression, or have digestive problems or some other health challenge that affects your daily life, Acupuncture Physician Deborah Btesh has good news for you. Her holistic approach to treatment can help you get well!
Unlike in Western medicine where each specialist tends to only consider one body part or system, Deborah uses a variety of results-oriented alternative and complementary care options to safely treat your “whole person.” This includes the underlying causes of your problem and your body’s energy fields.
Unleash Your Healing Power
Your body has an enormous capacity to heal itself. Deborah’s goal is to stimulate and aide this process, helping you get to the place where natural pain relief and healing can happen. In doing this she:
- Uses Many Alternative Medicine Treatment Modalities – In addition to traditional acupuncture, Deborah also uses needle-free acupuncture, Chinese herbs, homeopathy, sound healing, and other natural remedies – often in combination – to help patients from throughout the Miami Beach area enjoy greater health and wellness.
- Focuses on Your “Primordial Energy” Fields – Deborah’s approach is based on the philosophy that there is an interplay between the energy fields of the heavens and the earth, with eight primordial energy fields coming together to form a human being. By focusing treatment on these eight energy fields (also called the “extraordinary vessels”) instead of the “12 meridians” energy fields that are typically the focus of Oriental Medicine, Deborah is able to use fewer treatment points to impact your physical, emotional and spiritual well-being.
- Guides You to Self-Care – You’ll get the tools you need to start experiencing natural pain relief and holistic healing at home…long after your acupuncture and alternative medicine treatments at Deborah’s North Miami Beach office are done.
Experience the Difference
Find out what it’s like to work with an Acupuncture Physician who is gentle, supportive and truly cares about her patients. And expect to receive follow-up calls, as Deborah will want to hear how you’re doing after your treatments!
Deborah Btesh is a Diplomate of Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM). She earned her Master’s Degree in Oriental Medicine and Bachelor’s Degree in Health Sciences at the Atlantic Institute of Oriental Medicine, and her Bachelor of Arts from the University of Pennsylvania.
Deborah is known for her:
- Caring and supportive manner
- Dedication to her patients
- Needle-free options and gentle approach
For many years Deborah has used alternative medicine and acupuncture to treat her own medical issues. She understands from the inside the difficulties and frustrations of the Western medical approach – and that we don’t all fit into Western medicine’s “cookie cutter approach.” Deborah’s desire to become an Acupuncture Physician came from the positive experiences she had as an acupuncture patient.
Conveniently Located in North Miami
Deborah cares for patients who live in Miami Beach, Surfside, Bal Harbor, Bay Harbor Islands, Aventura, Sunny Isles, North Shore and the entire greater Miami area.